XT1200ZE Super Ténéré Raid Edition For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £15,250–£12,200
What Is It?
The Yamaha XT1200ZE Super Ténéré Raid Edition is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,199 cc 270° parallel twin engine, producing 110.5 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 282 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS and combined braking system
- Adjustable KYB 43 mm upside down fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 190 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable suspension
- 2-level traction control with off mode, 2 ride modes
- Cruise control, 12V socket near the dash
- Adjustable 845 mm / 870 mm seat
- 4 level adjustable screen
- Heated grips, centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's based on the XT1200ZE but includes the 74 litre panniers, belly pan, LED fog lights, Carbon side panels, wind deflectors and tall screen. The wire spoked 19" front wheel take a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a Titanium slip-on muffler, fork protectors, Aluminium top case, engine bars, 35 mm lower seat and knobbly off-road tyres.
- 2018: Black, blue
Capacity: 1,199 cc (very high)
Power: 111 bhp / 83 kW (high)
Red Line: 7,800 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 265 kg / 584 pounds (very heavy)
Launch RRP: £15,550
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: