Triumph Tiger 1200 XRX For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 1200 XRX is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 139.5 bhp at 9,350 rpm and maximum torque at 7,600 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-road
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 835 mm / 855 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Plastic sump guard
- Two 12V sockets
- USB socket
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XRX power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400 rpm higher up, the wheel spokes have a new design, sport and off-road are new riding modes, the screen is now electrically adjustable, there's a 5" colour TFT dash and it's 2 kg lighter.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Over and above the £12,200 XR you get the cool 5" colour TFT dash, backlit controls, handguards, LED lighting all round with running light, keyless start, sport riding mode, semi-active suspension and cornering ABS / traction control.
As before there is also a handy lowered version available for the same price with a seat height of 815 mm / 835 mm.
Accessories include the tall touring screen, heated seats, engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, LED fog lights, Arrow exhaust, panniers and top box.
- 2018: Black, white (+£125), blue (+£125)
- 2019: Black, matt black, white, blue
Up And Down The Range
At the top of the range the £16,150 XRT gets you everything on the XRX plus a quickshifter, cornering lights, Titanium Arrow exhaust, custom ride mode, hill hold control, heated grips, heated seat, LED fog lights and three additional TFT display configurations, plus it's 1 kg lighter.
For more off-road focused duties Triumph offers the £14,950 XCX which is essentially the same but with spoked wheels, off-road pro riding mode, Aluminium sump guard, radiator guard and engine bars.
2020: £14,700 Alpine special edition with bluish off-white colour scheme, Arrow silencer and quickshifter.
Launch RRP: £14,150
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 140 bhp / 104 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 244 kg / 538 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left