Kawasaki H2 SX Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (266 kg / 587 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (197 bhp / 147 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.741 bhp/kg / 0.552 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £21,050
For Sale (17)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki H2 SX is a top of the line sports touring bike powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Remotely adjustable KYB rear shock with 139 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level traction control
- Engine braking control
- Cruise control
- Launch control
- Power modes: 100%, 75%, 50%
- LED lighting all round
- 6.5" TFT dash with connectivity
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2018-2021 model there's cornering lights + heated grips + centre stand as standard, a larger all TFT dash, a new rear shock, new LED headlight, vehicle hold assist, keyless start, emergency braking flashing of the brake light, a quickshifter, USB port under the seat, peak torque arrives 1,000 rpm lower down the range and the fork has a gold finish however the exhaust has grown into a monster and it's 10 kg heavier.
It's also keeping up with the competition with 3-level radar powered adaptive cruise control, collision warning and rear blind spot detection with alerts displayed in the mirrors.
The 17" wheels take a Bridgestone S21 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the GIVI 28 litre clean-mount pannier system, 15 mm lower seat and comfort seat.
It should hit the dealers March 2022Did You Know?
The rear radar module sits inside the licence plate hanger.
Up And Down The Range
The £3,000 more expensive H2 SX SE adds fancy semi-active electronic suspension, a quickshifter, machined wheels, braided hoses, fancy self-healing paint and the latest Brembo Stylema front calipers.