Kawasaki Ninja H2R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja H2R is a legendary track focused sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine with a supercharger, producing 305.8 bhp at 14,000 rpm and maximum torque at 12,500 rpm. The ram-air effect adds 15 bhp on top.
- Steel trellis frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Non-switchable ABS and adjustable engine braking
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB AOS-II fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB shock with 135 mm travel
- 9-level traction control
- Cruise control
- 4->1 "definitely not street legal" exhaust system
- Ohlins steering damper
- Full LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the road legal H2 you get Carbon Fibre bodywork with wings instead of mirrors, 22 kg off the weight, over 100 bhp more power higher up the range, 120 dB of soundtrack from the fire-spitting Euro-free exhaust, racing Battlax tyres, paddock stands and Evo tyre warmers.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and massive 190/65 at the rear.
Accessories include frame sliders (£174), 20 mm handlebar risers (£185) and an Akrapovic Titanium / Carbon Fibre racing exhaust system which knocks about 20 decibels off (£3,121).
2017: H2 and H2R get Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) powered cornering ABS with bank angle display, new Ohlins TTX36 shock, new levers and up / down quickshifter.
2018: New colour scheme with less green detailing on the nose.
Review In A Few
- Awesome rear wheel design
- Wins at Top Trumps!
- You could buy a Panigale and an R1 instead
- Gets really hot
Launch RRP: £41,000
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 306 bhp / 228 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 220 mph / 354 km/h (very high)
Economy: 25 mpg / 11.3 L/100km (poor)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 216 kg / 476 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 1.417 bhp/kg / 1.056 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: