Kawasaki Ninja H2R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (216 kg / 476 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (25 mpg / 11.3 l/100km / 8.8 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (245 mph / 394 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (306 bhp / 228 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (1.417 bhp/kg / 1.056 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £41,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja H2R is a legendary track focused sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine with a supercharger, producing 305.8 bhp at 14,000 rpm and maximum torque at 12,500 rpm. The ram-air effect adds 15 bhp on top.
- Steel trellis frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Non-switchable ABS and adjustable engine braking
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB AOS-II fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB shock with 135 mm travel
- 9-level traction control
- Cruise control
- 4->1 "definitely not street legal" exhaust system
- Ohlins steering damper
- Full LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the road legal H2 you get Carbon Fibre bodywork with wings instead of mirrors, 22 kg off the weight, over 100 bhp more power higher up the range, 120 dB of soundtrack from the fire-spitting Euro-free exhaust, racing Battlax tyres, paddock stands and Evo tyre warmers.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and massive 190/65 at the rear.
Accessories include frame sliders (£174), 20 mm handlebar risers (£185) and an Akrapovic Titanium / Carbon Fibre racing exhaust system which knocks about 20 decibels off (£3,121).
Model History & Updates
2017: H2 and H2R get Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) powered cornering ABS with bank angle display, new Ohlins TTX36 shock, new levers and up / down quickshifter.
2018: New colour scheme with less green detailing on the nose.