Kawasaki Ninja H2R For Sale
The Kawasaki Ninja H2R is a legendary track focused sports bike and is powered by a supercharged 998cc inline four engine which produces a whopping 306bhp.
What Is It?
- Awesome rear wheel design, wins at Top Trumps!
- You could buy a Panigale and R1 instead, gets really hot
It's powered by a liquid cooled 998cc in-line four cylinder engine with a supercharger, producing 305.80bhp at 14,000rpm and maximum torque at 12,500rpm. The ram-air effect adds another 15bhp to that with RRP at £41,000 in 2015 and £47,000 in 2017.
- Steel Trellis frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Non-switchable ABS and adjustable engine braking
- 9-level traction control, cruise control
- Adjustable 43mm KYB AOS-II fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable KYB shock with 135mm travel
- 4->1 "definitely not street legal" exhaust system
- Ohlins steering damper
- Quick shifter, gear position indicator
- Full LED lighting
- 6 speed dog-ring gearbox
Over the road legal H2 you get Carbon Fibre bodywork with wings instead of mirrors (yep, proper wings), 22kg off the weight, over 100bhp more power higher up the range, 120 dB/A of soundtrack from the fire-spitting Euro-free exhaust, racing Battlax tyres, paddock stands and Evo tyre warmers.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/600 tyre at the front and massive 190/650 on the beautifully designed rear.
Accessories include frame sliders (£174), 20mm handlebar risers (£185) and an Akrapovic Titanium/Carbon Fibre racing exhaust system which knocks about 20 decibels off (£3,121).
2017: H2 and H2R get Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) powered cornering ABS with bank angle display, new Ohlins TTX36 shock, new levers and up+down quickshifter.
2018: New colour scheme with less green detailing on the nose.
Colours: Any, as long as it's black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model