Aprilia RSV4 Factory Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (845 mm / 33.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (208 kg / 459 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (32 mpg / 8.8 l/100km / 11.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (190 mph / 306 km/h)
- Capacity: High (999 cc)
- Power: Very High (177 bhp / 132 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.851 bhp/kg / 0.635 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,100 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia RSV4 Factory is an advanced track focused sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999.6cc 65° V4 engine, producing 177 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Dual 320 mm floating discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Ohlins racing steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- Variable length ECU controlled intake ducts
- Ride modes: Wet, Road, Track
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The RSV4 Factory replaces the RSV 1000 R and is rumoured to have cost £20 million to develop, with no areas skimped on, in order to create the best superbike.
Apparently the engineers wanted the shortest engine and longest swingarm possible for the best traction, while also trying to focus the centre of gravity and keep overall weight down.
The forged 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Ohlins TTX36 rear shock, Akrapovic racing exhaust system, Carbon exhaust protection and tank cover.Did You Know?
The RSV4 was Aprilia's first four cylinder bike with the engine designed entirely in-house.
Up And Down The Range
The RSV4 R is based on the Factory but loses some of the high performance elements and shaves £2,550 off the RRP.
You get a Showa instead of Ohlins fork and shock, cast Aluminium wheels instead of forged and no lightweight Carbon Fibre bits.