Ducati 1198 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (165 mph / 265 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,198 cc)
- Power: Very High (170 bhp / 127 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.850 bhp/kg / 0.634 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,950
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati 1198 is a premium dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 1,198.4 cc V-Twin engine, producing 170 bhp at 9,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. It has become quite iconic.
- Lightweight Trellis frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa shock
- Steering damper
- LCD dash
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
It shares many design elements with the previous 1098 but includes a number of improvements like increased power and torque, re-designed wheels, lighter headlights and a new optional 8-level traction control.
The 10-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 8-level traction control (can't be added later), data logger, Aluminium pegs, racing screen and a variety of Carbon bits.
Colours: Black, white, red
Up And Down The Range
The 1198S, 1198SP and 1198R are better equipped but noticeably more expensive. The 1198S gets you the data logger, traction control, Ohlins suspension, lighter 7-spoke Marchesini forged wheels and a slipper clutch.
Popularity & How Many Left