Suzuki SV650S For Sale
The 1999 Suzuki SV650S is a mid-range faired bike base on the naked SV650 and is powered by 645cc V-Twin engine which puts out 69bhp. It was updated in 2003 and 2005.
What Is It?
In 1999 the SV650S and naked version the SV650 appeared provide a decent choice for new riders after a sporty bike. The liquid cooled 645cc V-Twin engine produces 69bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Aluminum truss-type frame
- Dual 290mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 240mm rear disc with 2 piston caliper
- 41mm non-adjustable front fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125mm travel
- Dual 39mm Mikuni downdraft carburetors
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- 6 speed gearbox
The 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
2000: Suzuki introduced black coated wheels for that year only
Colours: Yellow, blue, red, silver, black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this quick review from The Rampant Rider: