Suzuki SV650S For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650S is a mid-range faired bike based on the naked SV650 and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm non-adjustable front fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Dual 39 mm Mikuni downdraft carburettors
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, yellow, blue, red, silver
2000: Suzuki introduced black coated wheels for that year only.
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 69 bhp / 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.377 bhp/kg / 0.281 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £4,600
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1999||397||703||1,100||21 / month|
|2000||572||833||1,405||41 / month|
|2001||444||606||1,050||10 / month|
|2002||557||639||1,196||32 / month|