Suzuki SV650S Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650S is a mid-range faired bike based on the naked SV650 and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm non-adjustable front fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Dual 39 mm Mikuni downdraft carburettors
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, yellow, blue, red, silver
Launch RRP: £4,600
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 69 bhp, 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph, 209 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 160 miles, 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres, 4.2 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm, 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 183 kg, 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 169 kg, 373 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.377 bhp/kg, 0.281 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2000: Suzuki introduced black coated wheels for that year only.
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left