Suzuki SV650S For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650S is a mid-range faired bike based on the naked SV650 and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm non-adjustable front fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Dual 39 mm Mikuni downdraft carburettors
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, yellow, blue, red, silver
2000: Suzuki introduced black coated wheels for that year only.
Launch RRP: £4,600
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 69 bhp / 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.377 bhp/kg / 0.281 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left