Suzuki SV650S For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650S is a mid-range faired bike based on the naked SV650 and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm pre-load adjustable fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 1999-2002 model include a new sharper design, fuel injection, new dashboard, lighter and more angular cast Aluminium frame, front pre-load adjustment, silver engine finish, LED tail light, a 5 mm lower seat and 1 litre higher fuel capacity. The 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, orange, yellow, blue
2004: Sub-frame lowered by 40 mm for pillion comfort.
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 69 bhp / 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.377 bhp/kg / 0.281 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £5,150
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2003||486||529||1,015||51 / month|
|2004||607||510||1,117||55 / month|