Kawasaki Z750 Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 748 cc inline four engine which puts out 108.6 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,200 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 126 mm travel
- LCD / analogue dash
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT012 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
- 2003-2004: Black, blue, red
- 2005: Black blue, silver
- 2006: Black, silver, orange
Launch RRP: £5,400
Capacity: 748 cc (average)
Power: 109 bhp / 81 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 195 kg / 430 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
2005: Z750S launched with a headlight fairing, single piece long seat, pillion grab rails and no rear mudguard.
Review In A Few
- Value for money
- Great engine
- No gear position indicator
- Non-adjustable fork
- On the heavy side
Check out this video review from SH.
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left