Suzuki Bandit 650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (215 kg / 474 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (656 cc)
- Power: Average (76 bhp / 57 kW)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,200
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 650 is a mid-range naked bike which replaced the Bandit 600 and is powered by an air / liquid cooled 656 cc inline four engine, producing 76 bhp at 9,850 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable rear shock with 126 mm travel
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS)
- 770 mm / 790 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable handlebar height over 10 mm
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the GSF600 include an increase in engine capacity of 57cc, revised suspension, improved torque lower down the rev range, weight savings adding up to 3 kg, slimmer tank, new dashboard, halogen headlight and a blacked out engine.
Suzuki re-designed the engine with a low friction coating on the cylinders, new pistons and a new camshaft design.
The 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, blueDid You Know?
This was the last carb version before Suzuki introduced fuel injection and it's also known as the GSF650.
Up And Down The Range
The GSF650S is basically the same bike but with a half fairing for better weather protection and ABS (£300 on the GSF650), however they add 3 kg to the weight.
Popularity & How Many Left