Suzuki Bandit 650 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £2,300–£1,800
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 650 is a mid-range naked bike which replaced the Bandit 600 and is powered by an air / liquid cooled 656cc inline four engine, producing 76bhp at 9,850rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 130mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable rear shock with 126mm travel
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS)
- 770mm / 790mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable handlebar height over 10mm
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the GSF600 include an increase in engine capacity of 57cc, revised suspension, improved torque lower down the rev range, weight savings adding up to 3kg, slimmer tank, new dashboard, halogen headlight and a blacked out engine.
Suzuki re-designed the engine with a low friction coating on the cylinders, new pistons and a new camshaft design. The 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, blue
The GSF650S is basically the same bike but with a half fairing for better weather protection and ABS (£300 on the GSF650), however they add 3kg to the weight.
Did You Know?
This was the last carb version before Suzuki introduced fuel injection and it's also known as the GSF650.
Capacity: 656 cc (average)
Power: 76 bhp / 57 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 15.9 kpl / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds
Launch RRP: £4,200
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (6)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2005||319||192||511||110 / month|
|2006||370||188||558||33 / month|