Suzuki Bandit 600 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (227 kg / 501 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: Average (77 bhp / 57 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.339 bhp/kg / 0.253 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 600 is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by an air / oil cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 77 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 126 mm travel
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS)
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 1995-1999 model include a new sharper looking frame, 6 mm longer wheelbase, new geometry for sharper steering, re-styled tail, better low end throttle response, slightly larger fuel tank, larger front brake pistons, 5 mm lower seat, bolt on pillion peg brackets, easier to use centre stand and LED backlit instruments however the weight increased by 2 kg.
For slightly more protection from the elements the GSF600S is essentially the same bike but with a fairing and 4 kg added to the weight.
The 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, yellow, silver, blue, redDid You Know?
It's also known as the GSF600.
Model History & Updates
2002: Fuel gauge as standard.
2004: Catalytic converter was added.
Popularity & How Many Left