Suzuki SV650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650 is a really popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm pre-load adjustable front fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 2003-2004 model include a black finish frame and swingarm, mini smoked fly screen, new narrower radiator design, black coated wheels and black lower fork tubes.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Silver, blue, red, black
2007: ABS now an option.
Launch RRP: £5,300
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 69 bhp / 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 48 mpg / 5.9 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 179 kg / 395 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 165 kg / 364 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.385 bhp/kg / 0.287 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left