Suzuki SV650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650 is a really popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm non-adjustable front fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Dual 39 mm Mikuni downdraft carburettors
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- 6 speed gearbox
In 1999 the SV650 and semi-faired SV650S appeared, providing a decent choice for new riders after a sporty mid-range bike.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Blue, red, yellow, black
Launch RRP: £4,300
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 69 bhp / 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 179 kg / 395 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 165 kg / 364 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.385 bhp/kg / 0.287 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
2000: Black coated wheels.
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left