Suzuki SV650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650 is a really popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm pre-load adjustable fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements of the 1999-2002 model include a new sharper design, fuel injection, new dashboard, lighter and more angular cast Aluminium frame, front pre-load adjustment, silver engine finish, LED tail light, 5 mm lower seat and 1 litre more fuel capacity.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Silver, blue, yellow, black
2004: Sub-frame lowered 40 mm for pillion comfort.
Launch RRP: £5,150
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 69 bhp / 51 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 179 kg / 395 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 165 kg / 364 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.385 bhp/kg / 0.287 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left