Suzuki SV650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (179 kg / 395 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (645 cc)
- Power: Average (69 bhp / 51 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.385 bhp/kg / 0.287 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,150
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650 is a really popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- 41 mm pre-load adjustable fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 125 mm travel
- Small storage space under the pillion seat
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements of the 1999-2002 model include a new sharper design, fuel injection, new dashboard, lighter and more angular cast Aluminium frame, front pre-load adjustment, silver engine finish, LED tail light, 5 mm lower seat and 1 litre more fuel capacity.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Silver, blue, yellow, black
Model History & Updates
2004: Sub-frame lowered 40 mm for pillion comfort.
Popularity & How Many Left