Honda CBF600 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
New Price At Launch: £4,600
Current Prices: £2,350–£1,600
Power: 76 bhp
Engine: 600 cc, 11,500 rpm red line, 135 mph top speed
Economy: 40 mpg
Range: 170 miles from the 19.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 785 mm
Weight: 215 kg (wet), 191 kg (dry)
What Is It?
The Honda CBF600 is a mid-range naked or semi-faired bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 600cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 76.4bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296mm disc up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 7 level pre-load adjustment and 125mm travel
- Four 34mm VP-type carbs
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Honda also released the semi-faired CGF600S, which is basically the same bike with a fairing and 6kg added to the weight.
It's a re-tuned CB600F Hornet engine with lower top end power and more lower down torque, while also being Euro 2 compliant. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
The 785mm seat can be adjusted 15mm up/back or down/front for maximum comfort, with 10mm range forwards/backwards. The handlebar mounts can also be reversed to move the bars forwards 10mm for the tallest riders.
Accessories include ABS (£300, 5kg), rear carrier, 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box, alarm and smoked fly screen (naked only).
- 2004: Black, silver, blue
- 2005: Black, silver, blue, two-tone silver, two-tone black
- 2006: Black, silver, red, silver/grey, black/grey
- 2007: Silver/grey
- 2004: Grey, silver, blue
- 2005: Grey, silver, blue, blue metallic, black
- 2006: Black, silver, blue
- 2007: Silver, black, red, blue
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (13)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2004||562||251||813||31 / month|
|2005||520||229||749||52 / month|
|2006||369||124||493||150 / month|
|2007||226||80||306||62 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk