Honda CBF600 For Sale
The 2004 Honda CBF600 is a mid-range semi-faired bike and is powered by a 600cc inline four engine which puts out 76bhp. It was updated in 2008.
- Easy to use power, comfort
- Not the fastest
What Is It?
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 600cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 76.4bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm. It's a re-tuned CB600F Hornet engine with lower top end power and more lower down torque while also being Euro 2 compliant.
- Steel tubular frame and Steel box-section swingarm
- Dual 296mm disc up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 7 level pre-load adjustment and 125mm travel
- Four 34mm VP-type carbs
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The 785mm seat can be adjusted 15mm up/back or down/front for maximum comfort, with 10mm range forwards/backwards. The handlebar mounts can also be reversed to move the bars forwards 10mm for the tallest riders and the 6 split spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Optional £300 ABS adds 5kg to the weight and other options include a rear carrier, 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box, alarm and smoked flyscreen (naked only).
Honda also released the semi-faired CGF600S, which is basically the same bike with a fairing and 6kg added to the weight.
- 2004: Black, silver, blue
- 2005: Black, silver, blue, two-tone silver, two-tone black
- 2006: Black, silver, red, silver/grey, black/grey
- 2007: Silver/grey
- 2004: Grey, silver, blue
- 2005: Grey, silver, blue, blue metallic, black
- 2006: Black, silver, blue
- 2007: Silver, black, red, blue
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.