Honda CBF600 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBF600 is a mid-range naked or semi-faired bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 600 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 76.4 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm disc up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7 level pre-load adjustment and 125 mm travel
- Four 34 mm VP-type carbs
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Honda also released the semi-faired CGF600S, which is basically the same bike with a fairing and 6 kg added to the weight.
It's a re-tuned CB600F Hornet engine with lower top end power and more lower down torque, while also being Euro 2 compliant. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
The 785 mm seat can be adjusted 15 mm up/back or down/front for maximum comfort, with 10 mm range forwards/backwards. The handlebar mounts can also be reversed to move the bars forwards 10 mm for the tallest riders.
Accessories include ABS (£300, 5 kg), rear carrier, 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box, alarm and smoked fly screen (naked only).
- 2004: Black, silver, blue
- 2005: Black, silver, blue, two-tone silver, two-tone black
- 2006: Black, silver, red, silver/grey, black/grey
- 2007: Silver/grey
- 2004: Grey, silver, blue
- 2005: Grey, silver, blue, blue metallic, black
- 2006: Black, silver, blue
- 2007: Silver, black, red, blue
Review In A Few
- Easy to use power
- Not the fastest
Launch RRP: £4,600
Capacity: 600 cc (average)
Power: 76 bhp / 57 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.353 bhp/kg / 0.264 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left