Suzuki Bandit 650S For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 650S is a mid-range semi-faired bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 656 cc inline four engine, producing 85 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable rear shock with 126 mm travel
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS)
- 770 mm / 790 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable handlebar height and levers
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 2007-2008 model include a new front fairing with modern design, two cubby holes, new end cans, blacked out engine, new combined dashboard, new tail light and indicators.
The 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, red, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the GSF650S
Up And Down The Range
The GSF650 is basically the same bike but with no fairing or ABS.
Launch RRP: £5,700
Capacity: 656 cc (average)
Power: 85 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 218 kg / 481 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left