Suzuki GSR600 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (183 kg / 404 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.5 litres / 4.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: Average (91 bhp / 68 kW)
- Redline: Very High (14,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,200
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from RoadcraftNottingham.
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSR600 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 91 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,600 rpm. The engine is from the 2004 GSX-R600 de-tuned for better low down performance at the expense of the top end.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers (from the 2000 GSX-R750)
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Tokico single piston caliper
- 43 mm KYB standard fork with adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable KYB rear shock
- Fuel injection and electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED rear lights styled as additional exhausts
- Integrated indicators
The 17" 3-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a belly pan, rear hugger, pillion seat cover, Yoshimura silencers and tank protector.
Colours: Black, blue, red, silver
Popularity & How Many Left