Suzuki GSR600 For Sale
The Suzuki GSR600 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 91bhp. It was replaced by the GSR750 in 2011.
- Easy to use low down power, comfort
- Suspension, headlight
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 599cc inline four engine, producing 91bhp at 12,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,600rpm. The engine is from the 2004 GSX-R600 de-tuned for better low down performance at the expense of the top end.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers (from the 2000 GSX-R750)
- 240mm disc at the rear with Tokico single piston caliper
- 43mm KYB standard fork with adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable KYB rear shock
- Fuel injection and electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED rear lights styled as additional exhausts
- Integrated indicators
The 17" 3-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a belly pan, rear hugger, pillion seat cover, Yoshimura silencers and tank protector.
Colours: Black, blue, red, silver
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from RoadcraftNottingham.