Suzuki GSR600 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSR600 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 91 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,600 rpm. The engine is from the 2004 GSX-R600 de-tuned for better low down performance at the expense of the top end.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers (from the 2000 GSX-R750)
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Tokico single piston caliper
- 43 mm KYB standard fork with adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable KYB rear shock
- Fuel injection and electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED rear lights styled as additional exhausts
- Integrated indicators
The 17" 3-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a belly pan, rear hugger, pillion seat cover, Yoshimura silencers and tank protector.
Colours: Black, blue, red, silver
Launch RRP: £5,200
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 91 bhp, 68 kW (average)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 155 mph, 249 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 150 miles, 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.5 litres, 4.4 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm, 30.9 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 183 kg, 404 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (high)
Review In A Few
- Easy to use low down power
Check out this video review from RoadcraftNottingham.
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left