Kawasaki Versys 650 For Sale
The 2006 Kawasaki Versys 650 is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a 649cc parallel twin engine which puts out 68bhp. It was updated in 2010 and 2015.
What Is It?
- Lots of low down power, all round ability
- Screen adjustment needs tools, no centre stand, mirror vibes
It's powered by a liquid cooled 649cc parallel twin engine, producing 63bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,800rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm wavy discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 145mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
To keep the weight centralised and low Kawasaki have kept the exhaust short and under the engine, while the screen can be adjusted over 3 positions with tools however you can't fit the top box and panniers at the same time. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a colour matched 30 litre top box, colour matched 35 litre panniers, tall screen, 3-level vario screen, handguards, 5-level heated grips, 12V socket and frame sliders.
The Versys Tourer get you panniers, handguards and the much needed 3-level vario screen.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, green, red
Did You Know?
The name is a combination of Versatile and System. It's also known as the KLE650.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from stevemersey: