Kawasaki Versys 650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (841 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (206 kg / 454 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (63 bhp / 47 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.306 bhp/kg / 0.228 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (7)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 650 is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 63 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 145 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
To keep the weight centralised and low Kawasaki have kept the exhaust short and under the engine, while the screen can be adjusted over three positions with tools, however you can't fit the top box and panniers at the same time.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a colour matched 30 litre top box, colour matched 35 litre panniers, tall screen, 3-level Vario screen, handguards, 5-level heated grips, 12V socket and frame sliders.
The Versys Tourer get you panniers, handguards and the much needed Vario screen.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, green, redDid You Know?
The name is a combination of Versatile and System. It's also known as the KLE650.
Popularity & How Many Left