Kawasaki Versys 650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 650 is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 63 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 145 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
To keep the weight centralised and low Kawasaki have kept the exhaust short and under the engine, while the screen can be adjusted over three positions with tools, however you can't fit the top box and panniers at the same time.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a colour matched 30 litre top box, colour matched 35 litre panniers, tall screen, 3-level Vario screen, handguards, 5-level heated grips, 12V socket and frame sliders.
The Versys Tourer get you panniers, handguards and the much needed Vario screen.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, green, redDid You Know?
The name is a combination of Versatile and System. It's also known as the KLE650.
Review In A Few
- Lots of low down power
- All round ability
- Screen adjustment needs tools
- No centre stand
- Mirror vibes
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 63 bhp / 47 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 841 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 181 kg / 399 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.306 bhp/kg / 0.228 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left