Suzuki GSX650F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (245 kg / 540 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (656 cc)
- Power: Average (84 bhp / 63 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.343 bhp/kg / 0.256 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,000
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from OnroadDotBike.
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX650F is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 656 cc inline four engine, producing 83.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 126 mm travel
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS)
- LCD / Analogue dash
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Options include ABS.
Colours: Black, red, white/blue, red/black, silver/blueDid You Know?
Popularity & How Many Left