Suzuki GSX650F Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX650F is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 656 cc inline four engine, producing 83.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 126 mm travel
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS)
- LCD / Analogue dash
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Options include ABS.
Colours: Black, red, white/blue, red/black, silver/blueDid You Know?
Capacity: 656 cc (average)
Power: 84 bhp, 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph, 233 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 190 miles, 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres, 5.0 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 770 mm, 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 245 kg, 540 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 215 kg, 474 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.343 bhp/kg, 0.256 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Big bike presence
- Value for money
- Smooth power
- On the heavy side
- Stock exhaust
Check out this video review from OnroadDotBike.
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left