Honda NT650V Deauville For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda NT650V Deauville is a touring style bike with shaft drive and is powered by a liquid cooled 647 cc 52° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 55 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 276 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 115 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- 36 mm carbs
- HISS security system (1999 on)
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The Deauville, named after the UK facing French seaside resort, is an evolution of the NTV650 and PC800 with an integrated panniers party piece.
Right to left they are 16 and 18 litres but can be expanded with optional sections to 28 and 29 litres, with the size difference there to accommodate the exhaust. There are also two glove boxes in the fairing for added storage space, the right of which is lockable.
Accessories include a 45 litre top box, dash mounted speakers for use with a CD player mounted in the pannier, tall screen (a good option), 12V socket, hand guards, heated grips and an alarm. The 17" wheels take a Michelin Macadam 120/70 tyre at the front and 150/70 at the rear.
- 1998-1999: Black, red, silver
- 2000: Red, blue, brown, white
- 2001: Green, red, brown, white
- 2002: Green, red, silver, white
- 2003-2004: Blue, red, silver, white
- 2005-2006: Black, red, silver
It's made in Spain.
2002: Panniers upgraded to 18 and 24 litres with better security, less vibes from the engine, stronger clutch, brakes now a Nissin C-ABS system with 3 piston calipers, it's now Euro 2 compliant and dry weight is now 228 kg.
2004: Upgraded battery and improved always on headlight design.
Review In A Few
- Loads of storage space
- Limited power for touring
Launch RRP: £7,900
Capacity: 647 cc (average)
Power: 55 bhp / 41 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.5 litres / 4.3 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 814 mm / 32.0 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 243 kg / 536 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 223 kg / 492 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.226 bhp/kg / 0.169 kW/kg
Check out part one of a two part video review from andy's shed.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left