Honda NT650V Deauville For Sale
The 1998 Honda NT650V Deauville is a touring style bike with shaft drive and is powered by a 647cc V-Twin engine which puts out 55bhp. It was replaced by the NT700V in 2006.
What Is It?
- Loads of storage space
- Limited power for touring
It's powered by a liquid cooled 647cc 52° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 55bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,250rpm. Like many other dedicated tourers final drive is via shaft.
- Steel twin spar frame
- Dual 296mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 276mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 115mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- 36mm carbs
- HISS security system (1999 on)
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The Deauville, named after the UK facing French seaside resort, is an evolution of the NTV650 and PC800 with an integrated panniers party piece. Right to left they are 16 and 18 litres but can be expanded with optional sections to 28 and 29 litres, with the size difference there to accommodate the exhaust. There are also two glove boxes in the fairing for added storage space, the right of which is lockable.
Accessories include a 45 litre top box, dash mounted speakers for use with a CD played mounted in the pannier, tall screen (a good option), 12V socket, hand guards, heated grips and an alarm. The cast 17" wheels take a Michelin Macadam 120/70 tyre at the front and 150/70 at the rear.
- 2002: Panniers upgraded to 18 and 24 litres with better security, less vibes from the engine, stronger clutch, brakes now a Nissin C-ABS system with 3 piston calipers and bike is now Euro 2 compliant. Dry weight now 228kg.
- 2004: Upgraded battery and improved always on headlight design.
- 1998-1999: Black, red, silver
- 2000: Red, blue, brown, white
- 2001: Green, red, brown, white
- 2002: Green, red, silver, white
- 2003-2004: Blue, red, silver, white
- 2005-2006: Black, red, silver
Did You Know?
It's made in Spain
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out part 1 of 2 of a review from andy's shed: