Suzuki GSR750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (210 kg / 463 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.5 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (749 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.500 bhp/kg / 0.373 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,000
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video review from TheLoneWolfRider.
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSR750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 105 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm. The engine is a de-tuned version of the 2005 GSX-R750 engine with improved low end torque at the expense of top end power.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Tokico single piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB upside down fork with adjustable pre-load
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LCD dash
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS (£400), belly pan (£325), fly screen (£179), chain guard (£85), Yoshimura R11 exhaust, pillion seat cover (£169) and tank protector (£23).
Colours: Black, blue, white, red, blue/white (GSR750Z)
Model History & Updates
2012: £550 Street Pack gets you a pillion seat cover, belly pan, fly screen, tank protector, fuel cap trim and wheel rim decals.
2015: The £7,400 GSR750Z special edition gets you the Yoshimura R11 exhaust, belly pan, gold fork, red shock and blue/white colour scheme.
2017: MotoGP special edition with chain guard, ABS, racing colour scheme and Yoshimura exhaust.
Popularity & How Many Left