BMW G650GS Sertão For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW G650GS Sertão is an A2 friendly off-road adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 652 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc at the front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 210 mm travel
- Rear shock with 210 mm travel
- LCD dash
- Under seat fuel tank
- 5 speed gearbox
It's based on the G650GS but has a more off-road bias with spoked wheels, a larger and thinner 21" front wheel, thinner back wheel, 60 mm higher seat, 40 mm more travel, tighter turning, extended beak, Aluminium belly pan, hand guards and tall screen but it weighs 1 kg more. The wire spoked front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include a 900 mm high seat, ABS with off mode, heated grips, centre stand, 12V socket, panniers, top box, smoked screen, short screen and engine bars.
Review In A Few
- No gear position indicator
Launch RRP: £6,700
Capacity: 652 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 860 mm / 33.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 193 kg / 426 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.244 bhp/kg / 0.182 kW/kg
Check out this video review from fmscott2.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: