BMW G650GS For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW G650GS is an A2 friendly adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 652 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc at the front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 170 mm travel
- Rear shock with 165 mm travel
- LCD dash, under seat fuel tank
- 5 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 140/80.
Accessories include a 770 mm low seat, 840 mm high seat, ABS with off mode, heated grips, centre stand, 12V socket, panniers, top box, belly pan, smoked screen, tall screen, engine bars and hand guards. There's also a low version with 30-35 mm lower suspension.
Colours: Black, white, red, yellow (with black/grey/red seat options)
2012: Sertão Edition - Off-road focused version with spoked wheels, a larger and thinner 21" front wheel, thinner back wheel, 60 mm higher seat, 40 mm more travel, tighter turning, extended beak, Aluminium belly pan, hand guards and tall screen.
Review In A Few
- Light, frugal, functional
- No gear position indicator
Capacity: 652 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.245 bhp/kg / 0.183 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £5,000
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||211||75||286||41 / month|
|2012||292||100||392||63 / month|
|2013||87||31||118||28 / month|
|2014||56||12||68||51 / month|
|2015||56||7||63||37 / month|
|2016||28||4||32||3 / month|