BMW G650GS Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (192 kg / 423 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (652 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.245 bhp/kg / 0.183 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,000
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The BMW G650GS is an A2 friendly adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 652 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc at the front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 170 mm travel
- Rear shock with 165 mm travel
- LCD dash, under seat fuel tank
- 5 speed gearbox
The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 140/80.
Accessories include a 770 mm low seat, 840 mm high seat, ABS with off mode, heated grips, centre stand, 12V socket, panniers, top box, belly pan, smoked screen, tall screen, engine bars and hand guards. There's also a low version with 30-35 mm lower suspension.
Colours: Black, white, red, yellow (with black/grey/red seat options)
Up And Down The Range
2012: Sertão Edition - Off-road focused version with spoked wheels, a larger and thinner 21" front wheel, thinner back wheel, 60 mm higher seat, 40 mm more travel, tighter turning, extended beak, Aluminium belly pan, hand guards and tall screen.
Popularity & How Many Left