KTM Duke 690 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (148 kg / 326 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (690 cc)
- Power: Average (73 bhp / 54 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,700
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 690 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 690 cc LC4 single cylinder engine which puts out 73 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ ABS system with off mode
- Non-adjustable WP 4357 43 mm upside down fork with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable WP 4618 rear shock with 135 mm travel
- TFT dash with auto night mode
- LED taillight
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gear box with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2012-2015 model there's a new lighter wheel design, an improved seat, shiny TFT dash with gear position indicator and dual balancer shafts to smooth out the single cylinder "big thumper" vibrations.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic silencer, ride modes, traction control and motor slip regulator.
Colours: Black, white, orange