KTM Duke 690 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 690 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 690 cc LC4 single cylinder engine which puts out 73 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ ABS system with off mode
- Non-adjustable WP 4357 43 mm upside down fork with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable WP 4618 rear shock with 135 mm travel
- TFT dash with auto night mode
- LED taillight
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gear box with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2012-2015 model there's a new lighter wheel design, an improved seat, shiny TFT dash with gear position indicator and dual balancer shafts to smooth out the single cylinder "big thumper" vibrations.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic silencer, ride modes, traction control and motor slip regulator.
Colours: Black, white, orange
Launch RRP: £7,700
Capacity: 690 cc (average)
Power: 73 bhp, 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph, 201 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 60 mpg, 4.7 l/100km, 21.2 km/l (good)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres, 3.7 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 835 mm, 32.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 148 kg, 326 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Great engine
- Not hugely pillion friendly
- High seat
For Sale (21)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left