Honda CB650F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB650F is a mid-range naked bike which replaced the CB600F Hornet and features some fancy pipework heading into the super compact exhaust. It's powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc inline four engine, producing 85.8 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable 7-level pre-load and 44 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Span adjustable levers, tank protector
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED tail light
The CB600F Hornet replacement is an all new bike with a more edgy design ethos and focus on low end torque. It's essentially the Honda CBR650F without a fairing and standard handlebars rather than low clip-ons.
Practicality is pretty good with U-lock storage under the seat, a cable helmet lock and plenty of points to tie luggage to the rear. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- Sports (£185): Hugger and rear seat cowl
- Touring (£455): Heated grips, hugger, fly screen and rear seat bag
- Super Sports (£495): Hugger, seat cowl, fly screen, front mudguard and under cowl
Accessories include a 35 litre top box (£125), rear carrier (£260), Carbon look mudguard (£75) / hugger (£95) / under cowl (£175) / seat cowl (£125), mini fly screen (£115) and heated grips (£225).
- 2014-2015: Red/white/blue, white, black, grey/black, silver, yellow
- 2016: Black/white, black/red, white, black
Review In A Few
- Easy to use power
- Looks great
- No gear indicator
Launch RRP: £6,500
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 86 bhp / 64 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,400 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.3 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.413 bhp/kg / 0.308 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com:
Popularity & How Many Left