Honda CB650F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB650F is a mid-range naked bike which replaced the CB600F Hornet and features some fancy pipework heading into the super compact exhaust. It's powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc inline four engine, producing 85.8 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable 7-level pre-load and 44 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Span adjustable levers, tank protector
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED tail light
The CB600F Hornet replacement is an all new bike with a more edgy design ethos and focus on low end torque. It's essentially the Honda CBR650F without a fairing and standard handlebars rather than low clip-ons.
Practicality is pretty good with U-lock storage under the seat, a cable helmet lock and plenty of points to tie luggage to the rear. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- Sports (£185): Hugger and rear seat cowl
- Touring (£455): Heated grips, hugger, fly screen and rear seat bag
- Super Sports (£495): Hugger, seat cowl, fly screen, front mudguard and under cowl
Accessories include a 35 litre top box (£125), rear carrier (£260), Carbon look mudguard (£75) / hugger (£95) / under cowl (£175) / seat cowl (£125), mini fly screen (£115) and heated grips (£225).
- 2014-2015: Red/white/blue, white, black, grey/black, silver, yellow
- 2016: Black/white, black/red, white, black
Review In A Few
- Easy to use power
- Looks great
- No gear indicator
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 86 bhp / 64 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,400 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.3 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.413 bhp/kg / 0.308 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £6,500
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||180||40||220||120 / month|
|2015||406||55||461||180 / month|
|2016||430||43||473||220 / month|