Honda CB650F For Sale
The 2014 Honda CB650F is a mid-range naked bike powered by a 649cc inline four engine which puts out 86bhp. It replaced the CB600F Hornet and features some fancy pipework heading into the super compact exhaust. Honda updated it in 2017.
- Easy to use power, looks great
- No gear indicator
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 649cc inline 4 four stroke engine, producing 85.8bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Two channel ABS system
- 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable 7-level pre-load and 44mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Span adjustable levers, tank protector
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED tail light
The CB600F Hornet replacement is an all new bike with a more edgy design ethos and focus on low end torque. It's essentially the Honda CBR650F without a fairing and standard handlebars rather than low clip-ons.
Practicality is pretty good with U-lock storage under the seat, a cable helmet lock and plenty of points to tie luggage to the rear. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box (£125), rear carrier (£260), carbon look mudguard (£75) / hugger (£95) /under cowl (£175) /seat cowl (£125) , mini fly screen (£115) and heated grips (£225).
- Sports (£185): Hugger and rear seat cowl
- Touring (£455): Heated grips, hugger, fly screen and rear seat bag
- Super Sports (£495): Hugger, seat cowl, fly screen, front mudguard and under cowl
- 2014-2015: Red/white/blue, white, black, grey/black, silver and yellow
- 2016: Black/white, black/red, white and black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.