Honda CB650F For Sale
The 2014 Honda CB650F is a mid-range naked bike powered by a 649cc inline four engine which puts out 86bhp. It replaced the CB600F Hornet and features some fancy pipework heading into the super compact exhaust. Honda updated it in 2017.
What Is It?
- Easy to use power, looks great
- No gear indicator
It's powered by a liquid cooled 649cc inline 4 four stroke engine, producing 85.8bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Two channel ABS system
- 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable 7-level pre-load and 44mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Span adjustable levers, tank protector
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED tail light
The CB600F Hornet replacement is an all new bike with a more edgy design ethos and focus on low end torque. It's essentially the Honda CBR650F without a fairing and standard handlebars rather than low clip-ons.
Practicality is pretty good with U-lock storage under the seat, a cable helmet lock and plenty of points to tie luggage to the rear. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box (£125), rear carrier (£260), carbon look mudguard (£75) / hugger (£95) /under cowl (£175) /seat cowl (£125) , mini fly screen (£115) and heated grips (£225).
- Sports (£185): Hugger and rear seat cowl
- Touring (£455): Heated grips, hugger, fly screen and rear seat bag
- Super Sports (£495): Hugger, seat cowl, fly screen, front mudguard and under cowl
- 2014-2015: Red/white/blue, white, black, grey/black, silver and yellow
- 2016: Black/white, black/red, white and black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (13)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: