Honda CBR650F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR650F is a mid-range everyday sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc four cylinder engine, producing 85.8 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel frame
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc with single piston caliper at the back
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 44 mm travel
- LED tail light and position lights
- LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox
The completely new CBR650F launched in 2014, with strong low-mid torque and a focused low centre of gravity for improved handling. Unlike the older CBR600F the fork is not adjustable.
It can be restricted for the A2 licence, there's a little space under the seat and it's available as a naked bike as well in the CB650F. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a front mudguard, seat cowl, heated grips, top box, seat bag and alarm system.
- 2014-2015: Red/white/blue, black, grey, white
- 2016: Grey/red, black/white/yellow, white, black
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Review In A Few
- Great riding position, all day comfort, stylish looks, comfy seat, suspension, handling, ABS system
- Heavy steel frame, short screen, non-adjustable levers, no gear indicator
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 87 bhp / 65 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,400 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.3 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 211 kg / 465 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.412 bhp/kg / 0.307 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £7,000
Check out this two part video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||249||48||297||42 / month|
|2015||420||64||484||230 / month|
|2016||443||67||510||400 / month|