Honda CBR650F For Sale
The 2014 Honda CBR650F is a mid-range everyday sports bike and is powered by a 649cc inline four engine which puts out 87bhp. It was updated in 2017 with LED lighting and better suspension.
- Great riding position, all day comfort, stylish looks, comfy seat, suspension, handling, ABS system
- Heavy steel frame, short screen, non-adjustable levers, no gear indicator
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 649cc four cylinder engine, producing 85.8bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel frame
- Dual 320mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc with single piston caliper at the back
- Dual channel ABS
- 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 44mm travel
- LED tail light and position lights
- LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox
The completely new CBR650F launched in 2014, with strong low-mid torque and a focused low centre of gravity for improved handling. Unlike the older CBR600F the fork is not adjustable.
It can be restricted for the A2 licence, there's a little space under the seat and it's available as a naked bike as well in the CB650F. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a front mudguard, seat cowl, heated grips, top box, seat bag and alarm system.
- 2014-2015: Red/white/blue, black, grey, white
- 2016: Grey/red, black/white/yellow, white, black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (18)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this two part video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.