Honda CBR650F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (211 kg / 465 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.3 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (87 bhp / 65 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.412 bhp/kg / 0.307 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,000
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this two part video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Honda CBR650F is a mid-range everyday sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc four cylinder engine, producing 85.8 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel frame
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc with single piston caliper at the back
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 44 mm travel
- LED tail light and position lights
- LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox
The completely new CBR650F launched in 2014, with strong low-mid torque and a focused low centre of gravity for improved handling. Unlike the older CBR600F the fork is not adjustable.
It can be restricted for the A2 licence, there's a little space under the seat and it's available as a naked bike as well in the CB650F. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a front mudguard, seat cowl, heated grips, top box, seat bag and alarm system.
- 2014-2015: Red/white/blue, black, grey, white
- 2016: Grey/red, black/white/yellow, white, black
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Popularity & How Many Left