Aprilia Shiver 750 For Sale
The 2013 Aprilia Shiver 750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 750cc V-Twin engine which puts out 95bhp. It was replaced by the Shiver 900 in 2017.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 749.9cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 95bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates/swingarm
- Dual 320mm wavy discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- Metal braided brake lines
- 43mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130mm travel
- 3 riding modes, adjustable levers
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain really dials back power response to prevent wheelspins.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.