Aprilia Shiver 750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (222 kg / 490 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (750 cc)
- Power: Average (95 bhp / 71 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.428 bhp/kg / 0.319 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,000
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from OnTheBackWheel.
What Is It?
The Aprilia Shiver 750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749.9 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 95 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates / swingarm
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- Steel braided brake lines
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3 riding modes
- Adjustable levers
- 2->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain really dials back power response to prevent wheel spins.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, white
Popularity & How Many Left