Aprilia Shiver 750 For Sale
The 2013 Aprilia Shiver 750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 750cc V-Twin engine which puts out 95bhp. It was replaced by the Shiver 900 in 2017.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 749.9cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 95bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates/swingarm
- Dual 320mm wavy discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- Metal braided brake lines
- 43mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130mm travel
- 3 riding modes, adjustable levers
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain really dials back power response to prevent wheelspins.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this quick walkaround from Lee Burke:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2014/045, issued 08/12/2014, affected 96 bikes
The fastening which fixes the front sprocket to the gearbox output shaft may slacken and cause abnormal noise to occur from the nearside of the engine. If the noise is not heard or ignored eventually the rear wheel will lock. This will increase the risk of an accident.
Build Dates: 29/05/2013 to 18/09/2014
- ZD4RAG001ES003566 to ZD4RAG00XES003470
- ZD4SMA000DS001876 to ZD4SMA00XES002230
- ZD4VK0000DS000465 to ZD4VKA00XES001548
- ZD4TVA001DS002388 to ZD4TVA005DS002376