Aprilia Shiver 750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia Shiver 750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749.9 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 95 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates / swingarm
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system, braided brake lines
- 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3 riding modes, adjustable levers
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain really dials back power response to prevent wheel spins.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, white
Launch RRP: £6,000
Capacity: 750 cc (average)
Power: 95 bhp / 71 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 222 kg / 490 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.428 bhp/kg / 0.319 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left