Aprilia Shiver 750 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia Shiver 750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749.9 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 95 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates / swingarm
- Dual 320 mm wavy discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system, braided brake lines
- 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3 riding modes, adjustable levers
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain really dials back power response to prevent wheel spins.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, white
Launch RRP: £6,000
Capacity: 750 cc (average)
Power: 95 bhp, 71 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph, 225 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 130 miles, 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres, 4.0 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm, 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 222 kg, 490 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.428 bhp/kg, 0.319 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left