Aprilia Shiver 900 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (218 kg / 481 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (896 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.431 bhp/kg / 0.322 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Aprilia Shiver 900 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 896.1 cc 90° V-Twin, producing 93.9 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3 riding modes: Sport, Touring, Rain
- 3 level traction control with off mode
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Metal braided hoses
- 4.3" colour TFT dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 900 replaces the 750 with a bored out engine, new wheels, the RSV4's fancy dash and a new traction control system. Rather unusually it has a couple of discs at the end of the exhaust system, design to send the fumes down and to the side of the pillion.
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain drops the power to 70 bhp. The 6-spoke 17" alloy wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include LED indicators, comfort seat, panniers, tank bag, multimedia platform and a variety of Carbon/billet parts.
Colours: Green/black, white/black, silver/black, black (2019)