Aprilia Shiver 900
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 896.1cc V-Twin 90° V-Twin, producing 93.9bhp at 8,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. RRP is £8,000.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130mm travel
- 3 riding modes: Sport, Touring, Rain
- 3 level traction control with off mode
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Metal braided hoses, 4.3" colour TFT dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 900 replaces the 750 with a bored out engine, new wheels, the RSV4's fancy dash and new traction control system. Rather unusually it has a couple of discs at the end of the exhaust system, design to send the fumes down and to the side of the pillion.
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain drops the power to 70bhp. The 6-spoke 17" alloy wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include LED indicators, comfort seat, panniers, tank bag, multimedia platform and a variety of Carbon/billet parts.
Colours: Green/black, white/black, silver/black
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Value Your Bike
Get a full valuation from We Want Your Motorbike today. Just pop in your reg number and a few bike details, get the valuation and they'll pay for your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Insurance groups vary widely by insurer with anywhere from 17 to 65 groups but our simple scale gives you a rough idea of how wallet busting it's likely to be:
Insurance Group: 8 of 10
With over 85 years’ experience, you can trust Bennetts to find you the cover that meets your needs for the best price from their panel of insurers. So get a quote on their 5-Star Defaqto rated cover today.
Is this your bike? Tell us what's good, what's bad and what you have changed over the years: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out this quick ride from Wheels Motorcycles: