Aprilia Shiver 900 For Sale
The 2017 Aprilia Shiver 900 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by an 896cc V-Twin engine which puts out 94bhp. It replaces the Shiver 750.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 896.1cc V-Twin 90° V-Twin, producing 93.9bhp at 8,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 130mm travel
- 3 riding modes: Sport, Touring, Rain
- 3 level traction control with off mode
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Metal braided hoses, 4.3" colour TFT dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 900 replaces the 750 with a bored out engine, new wheels, the RSV4's fancy dash and new traction control system. Rather unusually it has a couple of discs at the end of the exhaust system, design to send the fumes down and to the side of the pillion.
Sport mode gives you an aggressive throttle response while Touring tones it down a bit and Rain drops the power to 70bhp. The 6-spoke 17" alloy wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include LED indicators, comfort seat, panniers, tank bag, multimedia platform and a variety of Carbon/billet parts.
Colours: Green/black, white/black, silver/black, black (2019)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!