Honda NC750X Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (219 kg / 483 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.1 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (745 cc)
- Power: Average (54 bhp / 40 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.247 bhp/kg / 0.184 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,650
For Sale (20)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Honda NC750X is an everyday adventure bike with an optional automatic gearbox and a cunning 22 litre storage compartment where the fuel tank would usually be. It's powered by a liquid cooled 745 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 320 mm wavy disc at the front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS (used to be C-ABS)
- 41 mm fork with 154 mm travel
- Rear shock with 150 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the NC700X, which it replaces, engine capacity is up 75 cc with a corresponding increase in power and torque. The are also now twin balancer shafts for a smoother ride, a new muffler and 6% taller gearing for faster acceleration. The brake lever is now span adjustable, the seat material upgraded and the dash gets a gear position indicator.
It's pretty similar to the naked styled NC750S and closely related to the NC750D Integra scooter, all of which use the same engine. Compared to the S the X has a higher handlebar, higher seat and longer suspension but is 3 kg heavier. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Honda's optional Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) version adds 10 kg to the weight and £400 to the price. It has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with full auto offering S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again.
Options include a 35 litre top box, 29 litre panniers, rear hugger, screen, 12V socket, centre stand, DCT foot shift lever, heated grips and LED fog lamps.
- 2014-2015: Black, silver, white, red
- 2016-2017: Black, red, blue
- 2018-2020: Black, red, blue, white
NC stands for New Concept.
Model History & Updates
2016: Euro 4 compliance with new angular muffler, 1 litre larger storage area, LED lights, new Showa fork, colour customisable LCD dashboard and S mode now has 3 levels.
2018: Two level selectable torque control with off mode and red line raised to 7,500 rpm.
Popularity & How Many Left