Honda X-ADV Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (236 kg / 520 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.2 litres / 3.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (745 cc)
- Power: Average (58 bhp / 43 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.246 bhp/kg / 0.183 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,950
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda X-ADV is a premium maxi scooter with some serious touring and light off-road credentials. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 745 cc parallel twin engine, producing 57.8 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 4,750 rpm.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Enclosed chain final drive
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 154 mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 5-level screen over 139 mm
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Gravel, Sport, Custom
- 3-level traction control plus off
- 3-level engine power and engine braking
- Centre stand
- LED lighting
- 2.5 mm Aluminium belly pan
- Keyless start
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The X-ADV is essentially an off-road motorbike shaped like a scooter, with long travel suspension, a comfortable riding position and spoked wheels so it's ideally suited to the UK's potholed roads or further afield.
Compared to the 2017-2020 model there's a new 1 kg lighter frame, 1.4 kg lighter engine with 4 bhp more power 500 rpm higher up the range and a 500 rpm higher redline.
Honda have also added sharper bodywork, a modern 5" TFT dash with connectivity, 5 ride modes, traction control, a reshaped seat for easier ground reach, improvements to the screen, emergency braking indicator flashers and it's 2 kg lighter.
The 22 litres of storage under the seat is up 1 litre, includes a new USB Type-C socket and there is now a handy glovebox as well.
Honda's DCT has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with the auto modes offering 3 levels of S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again.
The wire-spoked 17" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlax Adventurecross tubeless 120/70 tyre and the rear 15" a 160/60.
Accessories include the colour coded 50 litre top box with room for two full face helmets, silver 38 litre top box, 26 litre + 33 litre panniers, protection bars, heated grips, off-road pegs and LED fog lights.
- 2021: Black, grey, silver, red
- 2022: Black, grey, silver, red, beige
X stands for Adventure and ADV for Advanced.