Honda X-ADV For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda X-ADV is a premium maxi scooter with some serious touring and light off-road credentials. It's powered by a liquid cooled 745 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at 4,750 rpm.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Enclosed chain final drive
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- Single disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 154 mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 5-level screen over 136 mm
- Flip out pillion pegs, centre stand
- LED lighting, handguards, bellypan
- Keyless start, adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The X-Adventure is essentially an off-road motorbike shaped like a scooter, with long travel suspension, a comfortable riding position and spoke wheels so it's ideally suited to the UK's potholed roads. Like the NC750D on which it's based, the 21 litres of storage are under the seat and include a 12V socket.
Honda's DCT has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with the auto modes offering 3 levels of S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again. The 17" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 15" a 160/60.
Accessories include a rear rack, colour coded 45 litre topbox with room for two full face helmets, silver 35 litre top box, leg wind deflectors, foot plates, protection bars and LED fog lights.
- 2017: Silver, grey, red/white, white/red/blue
- 2018: Silver, grey, red/white, white/red/blue, red
- 2019: Silver, grey, red/white/blue, white/grey, green (black swingarm)
X stands for Adventure, ADV for Advanced and Honda sold over 10,000 across Europe in 2017.
2018: Two levels of traction control, 47 bhp A2 licence compliant version and the G Mode from the Africa Twin. G Mode switches the clutch to a more direct drive for off-road.
Review In A Few
- Excellent DCT gearbox
- Check your full face helmet fits
- Quite pricey new
Launch RRP: £9,600
Capacity: 745 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 6,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.1 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 238 kg / 525 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.227 bhp/kg / 0.169 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: