Honda X-ADV For Sale
The 2017 Honda X-ADV is a premium maxi scooter with some serious touring / light off-road credentials and is powered by a 745cc parallel twin engine putting out 54bhp.
- Looks, comfort, economy, storage, excellent DCT gearbox
- Check your full face helmet fits, quite pricey new
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 745cc parallel twin engine, producing 54bhp at 6,250rpm and maximum torque at 4,750rpm. The engine is essentially the same as the NC750X and Euro 4 compliant.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Enclosed chain final drive (unlike most scooters)
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- Single disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 154mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150mm travel
- 5 level adjustable windscreen over 136mm
- Pillion pegs integrated into design
- LED lights all round, centre stand
- Keyless start, adjustable levers
- Hand guards and belly pan
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The X-Adventure is essentially an off-road motorbike shaped like a scooter, with long travel suspension and a comfortable riding position. Those attributes also make it ideally suited to battling through town on the UK's potholed roads. Like the NC750D on which it's based, the 21 litres of storage are under the seat and include a 12V socket.
Honda's DCT has a fully automatic mode and simulated manual mode, with the auto modes offering 3 levels of S mode for sporty riding or D for more economical riding. You can even interrupt it to quickly downshift before overtaking, then it will take over in auto mode again. The wire-spoked 17" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 15" a 160/60.
Accessories include a rear rack, colour coded 45 litre topbox (2 full face), silver 35 litre top box, leg deflectors, foot plates, protection bars and LED fog lights.
- 2017: Silver, grey, red/white, white/red/blue
- 2018: Silver, grey, red/white, white/red/blue, red
- 2019: Silver, grey, red/white/blue, white/grey, green (black swingarm on all)
2018: After selling over 10,000 across Europe in 2017 Honda have added 2-level plus off torque control, a 47bhp A2 licence compliant version and the G Mode from the Africa Twin. G Mode switches the clutch to a more direct drive for off-roading.
Did You Know?
X stands for Adventure and ADV for Advanced
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.