Sym Maxsym TL 508 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (227 kg / 501 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.5 litres / 3.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (508 cc)
- Power: Average (45 bhp / 34 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.198 bhp/kg / 0.148 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,000
For Sale (37)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sym Maxsym TL 508 is a budget A2 licence friendly maxi scooter. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 508 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 44.9 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Automatic clutch with chain final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 275 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 275 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Steel braided lines
- ABS system
- 41 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear piggyback shock
- 4.5" TFT + LCD dash
- LED lighting
- Keyless ignition
- Adjustable screen over 2 positions
- Adjustable levers
- Side and centre stand
- Chain guard
- 2->2 exhaust system
For storage there is an area under the seat for one helmet and one lockable glovebox on the right.
The 5-spoke 15" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, white, purpleDid You Know?
The engine is mounted low to the ground to keep the weight low down.