Suzuki Burgman 400 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 400 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 399 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 30.8 bhp at 6,300 rpm and maximum torque at 4,800 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual 260 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level pre-load adjustment
- LED lighting all round
- Eco Drive Indicator
- Low RPM Assist
- Rear parking brake
Compared to the 1999-2006 model you get 7 kg lopped off the weight, new aggressive bodywork, more stylish screen, stiffer frame, new muffler, a more stylish seat with 20 mm more padding, 40 mm higher seat, LED headlights and position lights, new LED tail light, 0.75 kg lighter ABS and a larger 15" front wheel.
The engine gets a new larger air box for improved low-mid range torque and a new Iridium spark plug but it's a few bhp down on the previous model.
As before the rider backrest moves backwards and forwards (15 mm / 30 mm) for maximum comfort and the smaller 42 litre underseat storage can take one full face helmet.
There are two non-lockable cubby holes in the steering column, the larger left one with a 12V socket for charging, but Suzuki suggest only using it when the engine is running.
For security you also still get the immobiliser system complete with key coded ignition shield and chain lock gate.
The 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Accessories include a tall screen, top case, heated grips and handguards.
- 2017-2018: Black with red wheels, white, grey
- 2019: Black, blue, white (red wheels)
- 2020: Black (blue wheels), white (blue wheels), blue
It's also known as the AN400 and the Skywave.
Review In A Few
- Adjustable shock
- Stylish new look
- Less underseat storage space
- Higher seat height
Launch RRP: £6,300
Capacity: 399 cc (low)
Power: 31 bhp / 23 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 95 mph / 153 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 755 mm / 29.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.144 bhp/kg / 0.108 kW/kg
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left