Suzuki Burgman 400 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 4 of 10
Current Prices: £2,000–£1,400
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 400 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 385 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 32 bhp at 7,600 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 260 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Linked brakes
- 41 mm fork with 100 mm travel
- Rear shock with 100 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Magnetic ignition cover coded to the key
- Pillion footboards and backrest
- Parking brake
Storage is good with room for a full face helmet under the seat. The 13" wheels take a 110/90 tyre up front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories included heated grips and hand guards.
Colours: Red, blue, black, silver, maroon, gold, white
2001: Small design changes and new frame.
2003: Fuel injection added and dry weight up to 181 kg.
2006: New headlights, rear light and dry weight up to 200 kg. Type S special edition adds tinted sport windscreen, white dashboard and rear spoiler.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the AN400 and the Skywave in Japan.
Capacity: 385 cc (low)
Power: 32 bhp / 24 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,800 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 95 mph / 153 km/h (average)
Economy: 58 mpg / 4.9 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 695 mm / 27.4 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 174 kg / 384 pounds
Launch RRP: £4,500
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2000||127||142||269||72 / month|
|2001||141||120||261||12 / month|
|2003||114||77||191||33 / month|
|2004||87||55||142||58 / month|
|2005||85||41||126||7 / month|
|2006||120||47||167||44 / month|