Suzuki Burgman 400 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (695 mm / 27.4 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (174 kg / 384 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (58 mpg / 4.9 l/100km / 20.5 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Average (95 mph / 153 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (385 cc)
- Power: Average (32 bhp / 24 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,500
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 400 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 385 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 32 bhp at 7,600 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 260 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Linked brakes
- 41 mm fork with 100 mm travel
- Rear shock with 100 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Magnetic ignition cover coded to the key
- Pillion footboards and backrest
- Parking brake
Storage is good with room for a full face helmet under the seat.
The 13" wheels take a 110/90 tyre up front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories included heated grips and hand guards.
Colours: Red, blue, black, silver, maroon, gold, whiteDid You Know?
It's also known as the AN400 and the Skywave in Japan.
Model History & Updates
2001: Small design changes and new frame.
2003: Fuel injection added and dry weight up to 181 kg.
2006: New headlights, rear light and dry weight up to 200 kg. Type S special edition adds tinted sport windscreen, white dashboard and rear spoiler.
Popularity & How Many Left