Yamaha X-MAX 400 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha X-MAX 400 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 394.9 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 31.1 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual 267 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS (added 4kg when it became standard)
- Telescopic fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 110 mm travel
- LED tail light and position lights
Underseat storage is really good, with room for two full face helmets and the left of the two small glove boxes is lockable. The 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 13" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler in black or Titanium (£520), 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top box (£170), handguards (£38), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), black sport screen (£57), tall screen (£126) and metal footboards (£59).
Colours: Black, white, matt grey
Launch RRP: £5,700
Capacity: 395 cc (low)
Power: 31 bhp / 23 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 95 mph / 153 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.144 bhp/kg / 0.108 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: