Yamaha X-MAX 400 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (215 kg / 474 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (95 mph / 153 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (395 cc)
- Power: Average (31 bhp / 23 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.144 bhp/kg / 0.108 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,700
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Yamaha X-MAX 400 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 394.9 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 31.1 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual 267 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS (added 4kg when it became standard)
- Telescopic fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 110 mm travel
- LED tail light and position lights
Underseat storage is really good, with room for two full face helmets and the left of the two small glove boxes is lockable. The 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 13" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler in black or Titanium (£520), 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top box (£170), handguards (£38), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), black sport screen (£57), tall screen (£126) and metal footboards (£59).
Colours: Black, white, matt grey