Piaggio Beverly 350 ST For Sale
The Piaggio Beverly 350 ST is a premium A2 licence friendly scooter and is powered by a 330cc single cylinder engine which puts out 30bhp. It's based on the Beverly 300.
- Brakes, comfort
- Designed for open face helmets
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 330cc single cylinder engine, producing 29.8bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,250rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 300mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 35mm fork with 90mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 81mm travel
- LED running lights and tail light
- Traction control with off mode, centre stand
- Integrated seat cover under the seat
- Bag hook, fold out pillion pegs
Under the seat there's room for two open face helmets (or one full face on its side) and the large glove box includes a 12V socket. There's also a tinted fly screen as standard. The 5-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Mitchelin City Grip 110/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 150/70. Accessories include a 37 litre top box, clear standard screen and tall screen.
Colours: Black, red, grey, silver (red seat)
2017: Police special edition with blue tinted mirrors, Chrome detailing and blue stitching on the seat - check the pics above.
Did You Know?
The ST stands for Sport Touring and it's also known as the BV 350 ST
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this 1,000 mile review from The chronicles of mr fish:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2015/007, issued 17/03/2015, affected 306 bikes
As a result of a defective hydraulic circuit in the ABS modulator longer than expected stopping distances could occur.
- Build Dates: 06/03/2012 to 12/11/2013
- Vehicle Ids: ZAPM6940000001604 to ZAPM6940000010319