Piaggio Beverly 350 ST For Sale
The Piaggio Beverly 350 ST is a premium A2 licence friendly scooter and is powered by a 330cc single cylinder engine which puts out 30bhp. It's based on the Beverly 300.
What Is It?
- Brakes, comfort
- Designed for open face helmets
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 330cc single cylinder engine, producing 29.8bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,250rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 300mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 35mm fork with 90mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 81mm travel
- LED running lights and tail light
- Traction control with off mode, centre stand
- Integrated seat cover under the seat
- Bag hook, fold out pillion pegs
Under the seat there's room for two open face helmets (or one full face on its side) and the large glove box includes a 12V socket. There's also a tinted fly screen as standard. The 5-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Mitchelin City Grip 110/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 150/70. Accessories include a 37 litre top box, clear standard screen and tall screen.
Colours: Black, red, grey, silver (red seat)
2017: Police special edition with blue tinted mirrors, Chrome detailing and blue stitching on the seat - check the pics above.
Did You Know?
The ST stands for Sport Touring and it's also known as the BV 350 ST
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!