Piaggio Beverly 300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Piaggio Beverly 300 is a premium A2 licence friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 278 cc single cylinder engine, producing 21.9 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 300 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 35 mm fork with 90 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 81 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- LED running lights and tail light
- Integrated seat cover under the seat
- Bag hook
- Fold out pillion pegs
- Centre stand
Under the seat there's room for two open face helmets, or one full face helmet on its side and the large glove box includes a 12V socket.
The 20-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Mitchelin City Grip 110/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 140/70.
Accessories include a 37 litre top box, clear standard screen, tinted screen and tall screen.
Colours: Black, blue, red, gold, whiteDid You Know?
It's also known as the BV 300.
Launch RRP: £3,900
Capacity: 278 cc (low)
Power: 22 bhp / 16 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,250 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 90 mph / 145 km/h (average)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 171 kg / 377 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 165 kg / 364 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.129 bhp/kg / 0.096 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left