Piaggio Beverly 300 For Sale
The Piaggio Beverly 300 is a premium A2 licence friendly scooter and is powered by a 278cc single cylinder engine which puts out 22bhp. It was joined by the Beverly 350 ST in 2012.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 278cc single cylinder engine, producing 21.9bhp at 7,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 300mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 35mm fork with 90mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 81mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- LED running lights and tail light
- Integrated seat cover under the seat
- Bag hook, fold out pillion pegs
- Centre stand, bag hook
Under the seat there's room for two open face helmets (or one full face on its side) and the large glove box includes a 12V socket.
The 20-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Mitchelin City Grip 110/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 140/70. Accessories include a 37 litre top box, clear standard screen, tinted screen and tall screen.
Colours: Black, blue, red, gold, white
Did You Know?
It's also known as the BV 300
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
- Related Model