Suzuki Burgman 200 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (735 mm / 28.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (163 kg / 359 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.5 litres / 2.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (200 cc)
- Power: Average (18 bhp / 13 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.110 bhp/kg / 0.082 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,200
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 200 is an A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 200 cc single cylinder engine, producing 18.1 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 240 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 33 mm fork with 92 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 83 mm travel
- Electric starter and fuel injection
- Magnetic ignition cover coded to the key
- Eco driving indicator
The 200 is essentially the same as the 125 bar the motor, so the choice is really down to licensing and whether you really need the extra 6 bhp.
The 13" front wheel takes a 110/90 tyre and the rear 12" a 130/70.
Storage is excellent with the 41 litre under seat area holding two smallish full face helmets or one large. There are also two glove boxes in the steering column holding 7 litres between them, one being lockable, and an additional lower lockable glovebox holding a 12V socket.
Accessories include heated grips (£200), pillion backrest (£280), tall screen (£210) and 39 litre top case (£90).
- 2008-2019: White, grey, brown
- 2020: White, silver
It's also known as the UH200.
Model History & Updates
2014: Major update with new styling, dash and brakes with two piston calipers up front.
Popularity & How Many Left