Suzuki Burgman 200 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 200 is an A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 200 cc single cylinder engine, producing 18.1 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 240 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 33 mm fork with 92 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 83 mm travel
- Electric starter and fuel injection
- Magnetic ignition cover coded to the key
- Eco driving indicator
The 200 is essentially the same as the 125 bar the motor, so the choice is really down to licensing and whether you really need the extra 6 bhp. The 13" front wheel takes a 110/90 tyre and the rear 12" a 130/70.
Storage is excellent with the 41 litre under seat area holding two smallish full face helmets or one large. There are also two gloveboxes in the steering column holding 7 litres between them, one being lockable, and an additional lower lockable glovebox holding a 12V socket.
Accessories include heated grips (£200), pillion backrest (£280), tall screen (£210) and 39 litre top case (£90).
- 2008-2019: White, grey, brown
- 2020: White, silver
2014: Major update with new styling, dash and brakes with two piston calipers up front.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the UH200.
Review In A Few
- Great storage options
- Not ideal for motorways
Capacity: 200 cc (low)
Power: 18 bhp / 13 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 10.5 litres / 2.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 735 mm / 28.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 163 kg / 359 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 152 kg / 335 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.110 bhp/kg / 0.082 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £4,200
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2008||41||13||54||22 / month|
|2011||24||4||28||30 / month|
|2012||21||4||25||39 / month|
|2014||2||-||2||30 / month|
|2018||46||-||46||3 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||90 / month|