Honda Forza 300 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 3 of 10
Current Prices: £4,850–£3,300
What Is It?
The Honda Forza 300 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 279 cc single cylinder engine, producing 24.8 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm. It's the same engine found in the SH300i.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 256 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 33 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 7-level pre-load adjustment
- Traction control with off mode
- LED lighting all round plus position lights
Compared to the outgoing 2013-2017 model the design is an all new sharper affair closely matching the smaller Forza 125, weight is down a massive 10 kg from the new frame, power roughly the same but economy gets a decent boost, the front disc swaps over to the left, the wheels are a new design with both growing an inch, traction control has been added, the lights are now all LED based, the frame is all new, the dash has been re-designed to include range and the indicators are now integrated into the mirrors however the seat is 64 mm higher.
Equipment is generous with a new electrically adjustable screen over 140 mm, smart key which can also open the optional top box and fold out pillion pegs
For storage the seat compartment takes two full face helmets and has a nifty feature which can partition it for storing a helmet plus wet weather gear/shopping while the single left glove box is lockable and has a 12V socket for phone charging. The 12-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include a 45 litre top box, heated grips and an alarm.
Colours: Black, grey, white, blue
Did You Know?
It's also called the NSS300.
Review In A Few
- Equipment, electric screen, looks great!
- Screen could go higher, range could be better
Capacity: 279 cc (low)
Power: 25 bhp / 19 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.5 litres / 2.5 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 182 kg / 401 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £5,100
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||251||-||251||76 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||240 / month|