Honda Forza 300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (182 kg / 401 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.5 litres / 3.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (279 cc)
- Power: Average (25 bhp / 19 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.137 bhp/kg / 0.102 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,100
For Sale (15)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Honda Forza 300 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 279 cc single cylinder engine, producing 24.8 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm. It's the same engine found in the SH300i.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 256 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 33 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 7-level pre-load adjustment
- Traction control with off mode
- LED lighting all round plus position lights
Compared to the outgoing 2013-2017 model the design is an all new sharper affair closely matching the smaller Forza 125, weight is down a massive 10 kg from the new frame, power roughly the same but economy gets a decent boost, the front disc swaps over to the left, the wheels are a new design with both growing an inch, traction control has been added, the lights are now all LED based, the frame is all new, the dash has been re-designed to include range and the indicators are now integrated into the mirrors however the seat is 64 mm higher.
Equipment is generous with a new electrically adjustable screen over 140 mm, smart key which can also open the optional top box and fold out pillion pegs
For storage the seat compartment takes two full face helmets and has a nifty feature which can partition it for storing a helmet plus wet weather gear/shopping while the single left glove box is lockable and has a 12V socket for phone charging. The 12-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include a 45 litre top box, heated grips and an alarm.
- 2018-2019: Black, grey, white, blue
- 2020: Black, grey, white, blue, light grey/red (SE)
It's also called the NSS300.
Model History & Updates
2020: Special edition launched with light grey colour scheme, red stitching on the seat, red wheel rim tape, colour matched smart key enabled top box and red Forza logo.
Popularity & How Many Left