Honda SH300i Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (169 kg / 373 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.0 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Average (90 mph / 145 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (279 cc)
- Power: Average (25 bhp / 19 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.148 bhp/kg / 0.110 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,700
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The 2015 Honda SH300i is an A2 licence friendly premium scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 279.1 cc single cylinder engine, producing 24.8 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 256 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 35 mm telescopic fork
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment
Compared to the 2011-2014 model the engine has been re-worked for better low down torque and improved economy to hit the Euro 4 standard, power is down a bit, the bodywork is sharper, all lighting is now LED based and the combined braking system has been swapped for ABS with a two piston front caliper.
Crucially the frame has been re-designed to provide improved full face helmet storage but the wheelbase has increased slightly as a result and the seat height is also slightly higher.
There is also a gadget key fob which can start the engine or unlock the seat from two meters away. The 6-spoke 16" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre topbox, tall screen, hand deflectors and heated grips.
- 2015-2017: Black, white, grey, silver, red, blue
- 2018-2019: Silver, red
- 2020: White, grey
This is Honda's first Euro 4 compliant engine.
Model History & Updates
2018: Revised fork settings and black wheels / floor / fork with the silver colour scheme.
2019: Adjustable traction control added and key fob now controls the topbox as well.
Popularity & How Many Left