Honda Forza 350 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (184 kg / 406 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.7 litres / 3.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (330 cc)
- Power: Average (29 bhp / 22 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.158 bhp/kg / 0.118 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,500
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda Forza 350 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 330 cc single cylinder engine, producing 28.8 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 256 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 33 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 7-level pre-load adjustment
- Traction control with off mode
- Electronic screen adjustment over 180 mm
- LED lighting all round plus position lights
- LCD dash with connectivity
The evolution of the Forza 300 adds Euro 5 compliance, 51 cc of capacity, 4 bhp more power 500 rpm higher up the range, peak torque 500 rpm lower down the range, 40 mm more travel on the screen, more angular indicators and a USB Type-C port in the glove box however it's 2 kg heavier. To save a bit of weight the pillion grab handles are now plastic rather than Aluminium.
As before the keyless ignition auto locks when you walk away, has a find my bike function and is tied into the colour coded top box. One cool new feature is the indicators auto flashing under heavy braking to warn other road users.
Two full face helmets will fit under the seat and it can be partitioned into two areas for a split of helmet / wet weather gear.
Depending on your preferences the idling stop system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle. It's also smart enough to monitor the battery and turn itself off if charge is getting too low.
The 12-spoke 15" front wheel takes a Pirelli Diablo 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include a 45 litre top box, 35 litre top box, voice control of calls and music, heated grips, wheel stripes and an alarm.
- 2021: White, grey, blue/silver
- 2022: Dark grey, light grey, white, blue, red
It's also called the NSS350 and the service intervals are every 8,000 miles.