Honda ADV350 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (186 kg / 410 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.5 litres / 3.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (330 cc)
- Power: Average (29 bhp / 22 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.156 bhp/kg / 0.116 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,600
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda ADV350 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 330 cc single cylinder engine, producing 28.8 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 256 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 37 mm Showa upside down fork and 125 mm travel
- Dual Showa piggyback rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 130 mm travel
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 4-level manually adjustable screen over 133 mm
- LED lighting all round plus position lights
- Negative LCD dash with connectivity
- USB-C port in the 2.5 litre left glovebox
- Flip out pillion pegs
It's essentially the popular Forza 350 but styled to look like the genuinely off-road capable X-ADV. Differences to the Forza 350 include a new wheel design, a beefier upside down fork, more advanced piggyback rear shocks, 124 mm ground clearance, block pattern tyres, connectivity as standard and it's only 2 kg heavier however the seat is 15 mm higher.
The keyless ignition auto locks when you walk away, has a find my bike function and is tied into the colour coded top box. For safety the indicators auto flash under heavy braking to warn other road users.
Under the seat the generous 48 litres of storage will take at least one full face helmet and like the Forza it can be divided in two compartments, potentially for splitting into a space for your helmet and wet weather gear.
Depending on your preferences the idling stop system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle. It's also smart enough to monitor the battery and turn itself off if charge is getting too low.
The 6-spoke 15" front wheel takes a Metzeler Karoo Street 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include the colour-coded 50 litre top box, heated grips and an alarm.
Colours: Grey, silver, redDid You Know?
The optional top box works with the smart key and Honda off it with a two year warranty.