Honda SH350i Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (174 kg / 384 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.1 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (329 cc)
- Power: Average (29 bhp / 22 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.167 bhp/kg / 0.124 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,050
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda SH350i is an A2 licence friendly premium scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 329.2 cc single cylinder engine, producing 29 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 256 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 35 mm telescopic fork
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment
- Adjustable traction control
- Keyless start
- LED lighting all round
There's also new bodywork, a new LCD dash, handy USB Type-C socket under the seat and a new angular exhaust. Honda have also included an emergency stop signalling system where the hazard lights flash under hard braking.
As before the key fob also locks and unlocks the top box remotely. The 12-spoke 16" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre topbox, tall screen, hand deflectors and heated grips.
- 2021: Black, red, white, grey
- 2022: Black, red, silver, white, black/red, grey/red