Royal Alloy GP 300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (152 kg / 335 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (278 cc)
- Power: Average (22 bhp / 16 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.145 bhp/kg / 0.108 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,900
For Sale (26)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motoring for the Masses.
What Is It?
The Royal Alloy GP 300 is an A2 licence friendly retro style scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 278 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 21.5 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with metal body
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Dual front shocks
- Dual rear shock
- LCD dash
- Centre stand
- Rear luggage rack
- Bag hook
- Flip out pillion pegs
- LED lighting all round
- 1->1 exhaust system
Storage is pretty good with a large lockable plastic glovebox plus 12V port, however there's no storage under the leather seat because it's all fuel tank.
The 12" wheels take a Timsun 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, blue, green, cream, white, greyDid You Know?
Most of the body is metal and it's offered with a two year parts / labour warranty.