Vespa GTS300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (158 kg / 348 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Average (82 mph / 132 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (278 cc)
- Power: Average (21 bhp / 16 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.133 bhp/kg / 0.099 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,700
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from A Very British Biker.
What Is It?
The Vespa GTS300 is an A2 licence friendly retro scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled single cylinder 278 cc four stroke engine, producing 21.2 bhp at 7,600 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Double rear shock with 4 level pre-load adjustment
- Lockable glovebox and two cubby holes
- Fuel injection
- Bag hook
The GTS300 is the base spec with cream seat, silver suspension spring, silver wheels and rear chrome luggage rack. The GTS300 Super doesn't have a luggage rack but does get black painted wheels, red suspension spring and black seat with white piping.
The Supersport is basically the super with a few extra little details, such as graphics on the side, colour accents on the grill or coloured piping on the seat.
The GTS300 Touring (2013 On) is the same as the base spec but includes a screen and front luggage rack. These can of course be added as options to the Super.
The five spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a screen, top box, front luggage rack, seat cover, bar end lock and rear protection bars.
- GTS300: Black, grey, blue, brown
- GTS300 Super: Black, blue, red, white, grey
- GTS300 Touring: Brown, white
Model History & Updates
2014: ABS is now an option.
2017: Dual channel ABS with ASR traction control standard. USB port added to glove box, underseat storage now takes two open face helmets, LED running lights in indicators, new dash, front suspension upgraded and multimedia platform.
With the Multimedia platform you can connect your phone to the bike via Bluetooth and use it as a computer to show revs, power, fuel consumption, battery voltage and tyre status (only with ABS / ASR). It also has a handy feature that stores where you parked your Vespa in the phone.
2019: Upgraded 300 HPE engine with new Euro 5 compliant tweaks and 23.5 bhp. SuperTech version adds 4.3" TFT dash from the Elettrica. Sei Giorni special edition adds a solo style seat, blacked out details, red detailing, screen and headlight positioned on mudguard. LED lighting added to all versions.
2021: 75th Anniversary limited edition launched with a "75" plaque, nubuck leather seat with piping, grey wheel finish, Chrome detailing, rear luggage rack, matching round leather luggage, 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity and a metallic yellow colour scheme.
Popularity & How Many Left