Vespa GTS125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (150 kg / 331 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.100 bhp/kg / 0.075 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,970
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Vespa GTS125 is a learner friendly retro scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 9,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel frame, fuel injection
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual rear shocks with 4 level pre-load adjustment
- Lockable glovebox and two cubby holes
- Bag hook
The GTS125 is the base spec with cream seat, silver suspension spring, silver wheels and rear chrome luggage rack. The GTS125 Super doesn't have a luggage rack but does get black painted wheels, red suspension spring and black seat with white piping.
The Supersport is basically the super with a few extra little details, such as graphics on the side, colour accents on the grill and coloured piping on the seat.
The five spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS (2014-2016), screen, top box, front luggage rack, seat cover, bar end lock and rear protection bars.
- GTS125: Black, orange, red, blue
- GTS125 Super: Black, blue, red, white
Model History & Updates
2016: 70th Anniversary Edition released for £4,220.
2017: Dual channel ABS with ASR traction control standard, stop-start system, USB port added to glove box, underseat storage now takes two open face helmets, LED running lights in indicators, new dash, multimedia platform and front suspension upgraded.
You can now connect your smartphone to the bike and use it as a computer to show revs, power, fuel consumption, battery voltage and tyre status (only with ABS / ASR).
2019: LED lighting added to all versions. SuperTech version adds 4.3" TFT dash from the Elettrica.
2021: 75th Anniversary limited edition launched with a "75" plaque, nubuck leather seat with piping, grey wheel finish, Chrome detailing, rear luggage rack, matching round leather luggage, 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity and a metallic yellow colour scheme.
Popularity & How Many Left