Honda SH125i For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda SH125i is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled single cylinder 125 cc engine, producing 13.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single caliper piston
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment and 83 mm travel
- Flip out rear pillion pegs
Compared to the 2001-2008 model there's new bodywork with a completely re-styled front end and a disc at the back for improved stopping power.
The 5-spoke 16" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 120/80 at the rear.
Accessories include a colour matched top box tall screen and heated grips.
Launch RRP: £2,470
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 13 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 85 mpg / 3.3 L/100km (very good)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.7 litres / 1.7 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 136 kg / 300 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 127 kg / 280 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.096 bhp/kg / 0.071 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left