Honda SH125i For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda SH125i is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.7 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 240 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 33 mm fork up front with 89 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 83 mm travel
- Flip out pillion pegs, bag hook
Compared to the 2009-2012 model there's a 1 kg lighter frame, 25% more efficient engine with integrated radiator, new wheel design and sharper bodywork. The new engine introduces Honda's clever Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) system which shuts off the engine after a few seconds idling and re-starts it when you twist the throttle.
The underseat storage has just enough room for a full face helmet and there is also a small glovebox under the dash on the left. The 16" 10-spoke wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 120/80 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS (+1 kg), tall screen, hand guards, heated grips and top box.
Colours: Black, white, red, greyDid You Know?
It's produced in Honda's Italian Atessa factory.
2014: SH Mode 125 budget version with cheaper suspension, less power and rear drum brake.
Launch RRP: £3,200
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 130 mpg / 2.2 L/100km (very good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 7.5 litres / 1.6 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 799 mm / 31.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.090 bhp/kg / 0.067 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left