Piaggio Medley For Sale
What Is It?
The Piaggio Medley is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.1 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's the same engine as the Liberty 125.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch dual channel ABS system
- 33 mm fork with 88 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 76 mm travel
- LED position lights and tail light
- Idle stop / start system
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Rear carrier
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
Under the seat there is 36 litres of room for two full face helmets and the glovebox has a USB port on the left for phone charging duties.
The idle stop / start system switches off the engine after 3-7 seconds of idle time, depending on how close it is to operating temperature and can be switched off from the handlebars.
The 12-spoke 16" front wheel takes a 100/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 110/80.
Accessories include a tall screen with integrated hand guards, standard screen and colour matched 30 / 37 litre top boxes with integrated backrest.
Colours: Grey, white, blue, blue/black special (black wheels, blue seat stitching)
Review In A Few
- Excellent storage
- Smaller wheel at the back
Launch RRP: £2,700
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 85 mpg / 3.3 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.0 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 799 mm / 31.5 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 132 kg / 291 pounds
Check out this video review from ScooterLab.UK.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left